We have been getting a LOT of requests from buyers wanting a licence to use files in products for resale, so we’ve made one!
The licence is called the Single Use Conditional Resale Permitted Licence ["Conditional Resale"]. You can read about it here.
Right now every author is automatically opted-out, so you will need to opt in if you wish to sell your files under this licence (see instructions below).
The Conditional Resale licence allows a file to be used in an item for resale, and it’s priced at 50 times the cost of a standard single use licence.
So for instance, you could buy this licence if you wanted to:
- Put a GraphicRiver graphic on a t-shirt for sale in a store.
- Put a FlashDen preloader into a Flash theme for sale.
- Put a VideoHive video and an AudioJungle loop into software that would allow people to make their own custom video with music.
- Put a ThemeForest theme into software that would allow people to create intranets.
How Do I Opt-In?
If you wish to offer your file under this licence, all you need to do is:
- Go to your Account page.
- Go the the Edit tab.
- Click on Item Licences.
- Click the boxes next to the licence name to opt-in.
- Press Save!
If you have any questions support will be happy to answer them!